- Stacy VanDeveer är ny professor i klimatledarskap 2023-09-19
- ClimaMeter: a new meteorological approach helps us understand extreme weather events 2023-09-13
- Life in the ocean is the focus for the major new EU project BioEcoOcean 2023-09-13
- Scientists explain: this is how ancient material is dated 2023-09-08
- He will be studying the effects of extreme weather 2023-09-07
- The sand dunes reveal how climate changes affect the Arctic landscape and its stability over time 2023-09-06
Research and education in sustainable development at the Department of Earth Sciences rests on an interdisciplinary approach to UN´s 17 sustainability goals regarding Earth science, natural resources and society. Read more about how we work with sustainable development.