- The man studying how extreme weather impacts our communities 2024-03-01
- New understanding of ultra-rapid formation of magma filled cracks in the Earth 2024-02-09
- Scientists point the way to enhance conservation and restoration of essential marine life 2024-02-08
- New project converts vibrations into electricity 2024-01-26
- Pioneering research in North Greenland funded by VR 2024-01-16
- Researchers survey power play behind climate summit 2023-12-21
Research and education in sustainable development at the Department of Earth Sciences rests on an interdisciplinary approach to UN´s 17 sustainability goals regarding Earth science, natural resources and society. Read more about how we work with sustainable development.