- New understanding of ultra-rapid formation of magma filled cracks in the Earth 2024-02-09
- Scientists point the way to enhance conservation and restoration of essential marine life 2024-02-08
- New project converts vibrations into electricity 2024-01-26
- Pioneering research in North Greenland funded by VR 2024-01-16
- Researchers survey power play behind climate summit 2023-12-21
- Researchers warn of catastrophic climate change 2023-12-07
Alireza Malehmir in UppTalk: Can innovation be a solution for sustainable exploration of critical metals and minerals?
Dissertation in Natural resourses and sustainable development
Dissertation in Geophysics
Dissertation in Natural Resources and Sustainable Development
Inauguration of the Swedish Centre for Impacts of Climate Extremes
Research and education in sustainable development at the Department of Earth Sciences rests on an interdisciplinary approach to UN´s 17 sustainability goals regarding Earth science, natural resources and society. Read more about how we work with sustainable development.