The Department of Earth Sciences
Learn about our planet, the development of life, natural resources, energy resources, environment and climate, natural disasters and sustainable development.
- International research project will study past climate changes in the European Arctic 2023-02-06
- Keen to see more applied environmental policy research 2023-02-06
- Worms, bacteria and fungi help reduce carbon dioxide emissions 2023-01-30
- The planet’s wellbeing and human health in focus in this year’s Celsius-Linnaeus Lectures 2023-01-27
- A 1 669 665 SEK grant from The European Research Council enhances our knowledge around extreme weather events 2023-01-25
- Lina Mtwana Nordlund elected into global expert panel for ocean observation 2023-01-19
Research and education in sustainable development at the Department of Earth Sciences rests on an interdisciplinary approach to UN´s 17 sustainability goals regarding Earth science, natural resources and society. Read more about how we work with sustainable development.
Last modified: 2023-01-18