The Department of Earth Sciences
Learn about our planet, the development of life, natural resources, energy resources, environment and climate, natural disasters and sustainable development.
- First place in making research more sustainable 2023-05-29
- Breaking the isolation of Ukrainian university teachers 2023-05-24
- Minuscule fossil finds shed light on the aftermath of the Cambrian Explosion 2023-05-02
- Wide income gaps lead to higher mortality rates during flood disasters 2023-04-18
- Urban water crises driven by elites’ unsustainable consumption 2023-04-12
- International research project will study past climate changes in the European Arctic 2023-02-06
Research and education in sustainable development at the Department of Earth Sciences rests on an interdisciplinary approach to UN´s 17 sustainability goals regarding Earth science, natural resources and society. Read more about how we work with sustainable development.
Last modified: 2023-01-18