- Palaeozoic diversification of animal life
- Origins and early diversification of photosynthetic microbiota
- Phenotypic evolution of marine microalgae during the Cenozoic
- Molecular approaches to palaeobiology
- Mesozoic vertebrate macroevolution
- Human-nature interaction during Holocene
- Earth science educational research and communication
Researcher profile: Jorijntje Henderiks
Meet the people behind the research
Here is an interview with Jorijntje Henderiks. She is an Associate Professor at the Palaeobiology Programme, Department of Earth Sciences, and she is studying phenotypic evolution of marine microalgae during the Cenozoic era (ie from 65 million years ago to the present).
Uppsala University has one of the most comprehensive academic departments of Earth Sciences in Europe, according to international assessments. Its unique width in education and research, and its extensive global fieldwork, contribute to our knowledge about the properties, systems and development of planet Earth.
Become a PhD student at Geo